Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Things To Be Thankful For...

This is a little late, but as they say better late then never. I thought it would be nice to post my next blog on nothing but things I am thankful for.

1 I am so thankful that Ken has a job that give me the privilege of staying home with my sweet children.
2. I am thankful for Angela. She is so good at doing her school lessons while I am helping Christopher with his.
3 I am thankful for Christopher. He is a very slow learner, but slow still means he is still learning just the same.
4. I am thankful for my little 18 month old Kirsten. Even though she tells me nearly every morning that there is lights it is still so cute to hear her say it just the same. It is nice to be reminded of the simple things in life. Yes even lights that we take for granted.
5. I am always thankful for my little Angel Baby Naomi. She gave us so much to look forward to. (For more on that see my last blog entry.)
6. I am even thankful for Buddy our dog of nine years. He is half the reason I kept the weight off I lost this past year. Thank you Buddy for begging me to take you on your evening walks.
7. I am also thankful for our house that we recently moved into last June. It is so nice to finally have the room to store things. I also love that fact that the kids have there own room.
8. I am also thankful that my in-laws live here in Pocatello. They sure love spending time with there grand kids.
9. I am also thankful for my good health. It can be easily taken away. I am so glad to be healthy and strong.
10. I am also thank for the gospel. Without it I would have little hope for the future. I am so thankful for that knowledge that I will see my Naomi again.
11. I am thankful that I have the choice to be happy and I am glad to say that I am indeed happy.
12. I am thankful for friends as this and facebook has shown how many I truly have in this wonderful world!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Your thoughts echo mine. I love your family! And I am thinking of you this time of year!