Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

What happens when Kirsten doesn't get her nap

Kirsten is at that in between stage where she is too young to go with out a nap, but if she has one, she is up until 10:00pm. So the only thing I have done is not give her a nap at all. Most of the time, she does just fine with out her nap. However when she has a long day playing this is what happens. She falls asleep where ever she is at. In this case in the living room chair in this position. It's amazing to me that she can even sleep at all hunched over like this. But I guess when she is tired enough, she will sleep any where in any position. It was so cute to see her asleep like this, I just had to get a picture of her. Funny kid. Fortunately this only happens when she plays for hours on end.

1 comment:

Lora said...

Cute! that's what I felt like yesterday! I just wanted to lean over and go to sleep... but I was at work and I don't think my boss would have found it as satisfying as me. Thanks for sharing!