Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I just miss Naomi

Like Ken, I too have to acknowledge how difficult this day is for me. When I think about this day three years ago, I just want to cry. No one thinks that they will ever lose their baby to SIDS(sudden infant death syndrome.) Though I feel peace at times knowing that I will see my baby again, on days like this I am reminded that knowing where she is, does not take away the pain of losing her.

I still get mad at God. Not as often but I still do from time to time. I still ask why did she die. I miss her more then life itself. And the worse thing is nothing in this life will make this kind of pain go away. Not a day goes by that I don't think of her and wish that she had lived. Overall I am happy. However I still think I have a right to be sad or blue on such a day as this. I just plain miss my Angel Baby Naomi Ruth Tennant.

2 comments:

ameliaharris99 said...

Oh, Shani. I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to think of the pain you and you husband have gone/going through. She was such a beautiful little girl, I love the little picture you have of her on the side, so beautiful. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Love ya.

Robyn said...

This is Naomi's day. Her day, a day for her to missed and grieved for. I felt this day coming, knowing Kyle's birthday comes just days after her day. I want you to know that I honor her too. She still has a place on my Christmas tree as a beautiful angel. Love, Hugs, Blessings and PEACE . . .