Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Picture Worth a Thousand Words...sometimes...you judge

The following picture actually did not give us a thousand words....



In fact it left us speechless....




We knew it could happen....




We did not do anything to keep it from happening....




Normally my wife would be the one to make this entry, but with her hanging out with some friends tonight, she agreed to let me (Ken) make this post....




My wife called me at work to tell me about the picture below....




So, it has been a few hours since she told me....




I am still at a loss for words....



I am excited and anxious....



My wife feels the same way and expressed her feelings about it right before she left this evening....




We post this with the hopes of having to keep the repetitions of this news to a minimum....



I am sure by now you are wondering when I am going to get to the picture....



Don't worry....



It well be visible shortly....



Let us know what you think of this picture....



Again, pictures can be worth a thousand words....



What will be your words when you see the picture....


Are you ready....


























































1 comment:

Cheryl Tennant said...

Yippy!! Another grand child to spoil!!